Of all the principles regarding our human nature I learned and discovered over the last two decades, five of them seemed to be making up the whole foundation.
These principles are like truths and are already integrated into our daily lives. We don’t have to believe them, for them to be true. It is difficult at first to see them, as we usually believe quite differently, due to our education. The moment we are informed about them, we can give them our consideration and attention when we need to.
We can try on this jacket for a while and find out whether it resonates inside. Or, we can look into our past with this jacket on, and experience how that makes us feel. For me, it made a lot of sense, to say the least.
These five principles are:
- We are all granted the capacity to create, creation is our nature.
- We create our own experience of reality.
- We co-create with life, represented by our partners of co-creation.
- Our script is coded into all of our bodies, it is our blueprint of creation.
- We broadcast our blueprint all around and co-create our experiences in reality.